Arbor Pro of Virginia, LLC is seeking Professional Climbers to join our team and grow their careers with our rock-solid company.
- Skilled in modern climbing techniques
- 3+ years climbing experience required
- Experience with proper side trimming techniques along with ability to rig on occasion.
- Possess a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Be self-motivated and lead by example as needed
- MUST Be drug-free
Arbor Pro of Virginia, LLC is seeking Ground Crew members to join our team and grow their careers with our rock-solid company.
- Assists Arborists with tree removals, pruning and debris disposal
- Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area staying in frequent voice communications with co-workers
- Safely uses tools and equipment like chippers and chainsaws to carry out debris removal tasks
- Works from the ground using handsaw/chainsaw and pole saw
- Carries out all maintenance duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Learns techniques and the proper usage of tools from senior or more experienced crew members
- Ensures all sites are kept clean and free of hazards
- Keeps trucks and other equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports any needs for repairs to trucks or equipment to crew leader
- Inspects equipment and tools and performs repairs or maintenance if needed
- Uses the appropriate PPE gear while observing all relevant safety protocols
- Reports any issues or safety hazards to the Foreman or other relevant supervisors
- Adheres to company and environmental regulations at all times